Our range of injectable services can help you slow or reduce signs of aging: tighten skin and rebuild skin structure, dissolve fat, smooth wrinkles and plump areas with collagen loss.
RADIESSE® is a one-of-a-kind injectable treatment that offers immediate contouring plus stimulation of collagen and elastin production you need for long-term improvements. This is the only CaHA (Calcium hydroxylapatite) dermal filler that’s FDA approved for use in the lower face and hands. Results have been studied to last 18 months. Like an HA Dermal Filler, it can be injected to correct specific problems, such as cheeks, tear troughs, jawline and chin.
Sculptra Aesthetic works subtly and gradually over time deep within the skin to correct facial wrinkles and folds, like smile lines and cheek folds, for a more youthful appearance. Unlike traditional hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, which work immediately upon injection to fill in lines, wrinkles and folds, Sculptra helps stimulate your skin’s own natural collagen production over time, reinforcing the skin’s inner structure and increasing facial volume lost due to aging. Results appear gradually over 6-8 weeks and can last over 3 years.
Get the profile you’ve always wanted! Kybella® is the only FDA approved injectable treatment that destroys submental fat cells in the area below the chin, also commonly called the “double chin.” When injected into the submental fat, Kybella eliminates the fat cells, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness in that area. Once destroyed, these cells no longer store or accumulate fat.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Dermal Fillers
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a naturally occurring sugar that binds 1,000 times its volume in water, naturally moisturizing the skin, and giving it plumpness and volume. An HA DERMAL FILLER is highly concentrated hyaluronic acid that is injected into the soft tissue of the face and lips, to temporarily reduce the appearance of lines, static wrinkles and facial folds, and to create structure, framework, and volume. The results are immediate and last 8-12 months depending on the product and area treated.
Areas that are very receptive to HA dermal fillers are:
• Tear Troughs
• Jawline &cChin
• The “Parentheses” – Nasolabial Folds (also known as smile lines, which run from the corner of the mouth up to the nose) & Marionette Lines (run from the corners of the mouth, down toward the chin)
The Restylane® family of hyaluronic acid fillers can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds). Restylane can also be used for lip enhancement.
Over time, skin loses its volume, but the JUVÉDERM dermal filler collection helps temporarily bring it back. It can add volume to plump lips, smooth lines, or lift and contour cheeks.
VERSA™ is a hyaluronic acid dermal filler that can be used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, including nasolabial folds. Results are immediate and long-lasting.
NEUROTOXINS work by temporarily relaxing the muscle activity that cause dynamic wrinkles — wrinkles caused by repetitive motion — in specific areas of the face or neck. Results typically last 3-6 months, but will depend on your metabolism, lifestyle and activity level. Areas that can be effectively treated include:
• Glabellar Lines – vertical wrinkles between the eyebrows - the “11s”
• Horizontal Forehead Creases
• Periorbital Lines – also known as “crows feet”, the fine lines in the outer corners of the eye
Smokers or Vertical Lip Lines
• Lip Flip – injecting into the corners of the mouth (oral commissures) and the edges of the lips (vermillion border) to relax the muscles around the upper lip, causing the lip to “flip” upward slightly, making it appear larger. Lip Flips last less than other areas (6-8 weeks) because of constant mouth movement.
• Brow Lift – strategically placed injections can cause the lateral brow to be raised, opening the eyes
• Chin Dents
• Horizontal Neck Bands
• Platysmal Bands — the muscle columns that run vertically from your collar bone to your jaw, that become more visible with age and motion — commonly referred to as “turkey neck”
Dysport is a natural-looking, fast-acting and long-lasting injection that helps smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows, without affecting the rest of your face.
BOTOX® Cosmetic is FDA-approved to temporarily improve moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines. Results are subtle, so you still look like you, and downtime is minimal.
JEUVEAU® is a prescription medicine that’s injected into muscles and used in adults to temporarily improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines).